No matter if you are a former, an existing client or just a visitor on our website, the privacy of our users is one of our main concerns. Therefore, the company is committed to safeguard all personal information collected from our valued clients.
By providing to the company your personal information such as Full Name, Mailing Address, ID number, Passport Number etc., you are providing the company with full consent to gather, utilize, store and protect the information provided in the manner described below.
- When opening a Live/Demo trading account with The Company (When filling in electronic registration forms).
- When funding your personal trading account.
- When withdrawing from your personal trading account.
The above information collected from clients help The Company understand your financial needs, provide you with products and services suitable to your needs, process your account transactions in a timely manner, as well as provide you with the highest level of customer support.
- On completion of electronic registration forms placed on the Company’s Website or on the Company’s Mini site(s).
- When funding or withdrawing from trading accounts, clients voluntarily provide required documents.
- When trading on the Company’s system.
- When contacting The Company or responding to a promotion advertised.
- To verify client’s identity.
- To set up, maintain and manage clients’ personal trading account.
- To process deposits and withdrawals in clients’ personal trading account.
- To keep clients up to date with news, updates and new promotions.
- To analyze client activity in order to improve and provide clients with the best products and services.
- To provide clients with top quality customer support.
- In order to open, operate and service your personal trading account, The Company may share information with service providers such as attorneys, accountants, auditors and other financial professionals.
- In order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities.
- The company may share information with affiliates and introducing brokers, mainly for the calculation of these entities’ compensation.
- Personal Information such as Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number and Occupation.
- Financial Information such as assets, investment experience and monthly income in order to evaluate your trading experience.
- When funding your account or withdrawing from your account, we may request documents such as a copy of an ID Document, Utility Bills and a Bank Statement.